British Car Club of Lee County (FL)

To: wbeatty@jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Subject: British Car Club of Lee County (FL)
From: "Cecil F. Carter 813-3378346" <CARTERC2@mail.firn.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 15:36:53 EST
Warren
Thanks for letting us on the mailing list know about the South Alabama
British Car Club. Here in Lee County, Florida, that's Ft. Myers/Cape Coral
and vicinity, a new British Car Club is being established. We would love to
be included in your network of clubs and added to your mailing list. I have
been designated, "Internet Coordinator" for the club. Any ideas you can
share with us about the workings of a successful club would be appreciated,
e.g. by-laws, activities, technical advice, etc.
We would also be interested in hearing from other clubs that are out there.c