Re: British Car Clubs

To: wbeatty@jaguar1.usouthal.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Clubs
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 09:30:06 -0500
Warren-
Is your last name really Beatty? Anyway I am the newsletter editor of the
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register. We have a membership of about 130 families.
The club began really growing two years ago when we held our first British
Car Meet. Since then the club's size has doubled! Yes, we're all Triumph
(mostly) owners, we attend all types of events (VTR, British Car Days in
Bowie, Winston Salem, Waynesboro, Charles City, etc), hold joint events with
TCOC (Triumph Club of the Carolinas) and NACVTR (National Capitol Area
Vintage Triumph Register), and even the local MG Club.

Stay in touch,

Ken Nachman
1974 TR6