MGB Seat cover kits; caveats or suggestions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Seat cover kits; caveats or suggestions
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 21:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Dear SOLs

I have to replace the seat uphoulstery on my 1970 MGB-GT. I wonder if
anyone has any suggestions as to kits for replacement. I am leaning to
the kit and foams supplied by Northwest import parts. I've been pleased
with their stuff in the past and they have the best price I've found so
far for the kit- it is english made, I don't know if they are the same in
quality and fit as some of the others on the market. If anyone knows, or
has experience in this area, I'd really like to hear about it.

Thanks

John Peloquin