TR4 front pulley removal.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 front pulley removal.
From: searle@indigo.ucdavis.edu (Philip A. Searle)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 15:56:43 -0800
Fellow SOL

Quick question: how hard will it be to remove the front pulley from my TR4
engine. I need to examine my rattling timing chain one day. Ok, I know, use
an air tool on the pulley bolt. Trouble is I'm 8000 miles from home (where
all my good tools are) and live in an apartment. Anyone have an inspiring
tale of how they replaced theirs by the roadside in the rain? Just looking
for some encouragement...

regards
Phil Searle
WWW: http://www-chem.ucdavis.edu/~searle

Philip A. Searle Ph.D                 (916) 752-7678
Chemistry Department                  (916) 752-8995 Fax.
University of California          E-mail: pasearle@ucdavis.edu
Davis  CA 95616                   WWW: http://www-chem.ucdavis.edu/~searle