Denver MGCC and club listings.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Denver MGCC and club listings.
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 16:12:25 -0700
>Local Club
>MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre
>PO Box 152
>Denver  CO  80201
>(This may be an old address, as I have not had contact with them in some
>time.)

>Good Luck
>Jerome Rosenberger

MGCC/RMC is definitely active.  I am a member, and we are about 200
strong these days.  MGCC/RMC is an active club which puts on several
events, including the Rallye Glenwood Springs.  This is the oldest TSD
rallye in America, having been continuously run since 1953.  It is a
two day destination event which is always a blast.  I'll be posting a
flyer in the next couple of weeks.  (Hint, hint, a neat place to plan a
vacation.)

This seems like a good time to bring up something that has been at the
back of my mind.  I'd like to see a directory of british car clubs on
the archives. It seems like a good service for folks who move and
travel. My boss always says that anyone who asks "Who?" has just
volunteered, so I guess I would be willing to maintain such a list.
Here is an example of what I would like to see:

COLORADO

  MG

    MGCC/Rocky Mountain Centre
    PO Box 152
    Denver  CO  80201

    Phone contact:  (303) 679-2042, (303)
    net contact:  jayj@hpisla.lvld.hp.com or donker@aol.com

    Focus: Owners and enthusiast of any MG

    Meetings:  2nd Wednesday except December
               Parlour Restaurant

     Activities:  ...

What do you think.  If you are willing to send entries, I'll try to
collate and keep it updated.

  Jay

    Jay Nemeth-Johannes                       87 Merkur XR4ti
    Hewlett-Packard                           83 VW GTI
    VXI Systems Division                      71 Saab Sonett
    Loveland, Colorado                        58 MG ZB Magnette