looking for "European Car" magazine, turbo Europa issue

To: lotus-cars@netcom.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for "European Car" magazine, turbo Europa issue
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 13:27:09 PST
Text item: Text_1

    Many, many thanks to all the kind souls who've replied offering to
send me copies of "European Car" magazine. I guess I should have
included a little more info in my original post tho;
    I've found the magazine at several locations, (strangely enough at
7-11 and Lucky's, but not the bookstores), but unfortunately have not
located the issue that features the Turbo Fuego Europa build-up. The
friend who told me about it didn't mention which month's issue it is in,
but I've determined that it is not the January issue which has a
shortened version of the new BMW coupe' on the front.
    So yes, if anyone does have the issue (either December or February I
guess) with the Europa build-up, please reply to me direct as I'd love a
copy of the article.

    Thanks in advance-
                      Daren