Rainbows and Re: Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Rainbows and Re: Cars
From: mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu (Michael Burdick)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 09:54:55 CST
   > From: HealeyCar@aol.com
   > Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 21:23:43 -0500
   > To: British-cars@autox.team.net
   > Subject: Cars
   >
   > Hey Include me in on all British car discussions
   >
   >                                Thanks

Is anyone sending info on subscribing to people like HealeyCar?  I have
been replying to some but, if everyone else is too, I'll stop.

While I'm here, I will add my 2 cents to the rainbow thread.  We just
finished revising our yearly budget and have come to the conclusion that
we can't afford to have 4 cars on the road right now.  Sooooo, we are
taking one of the Spitfires off the road until I get a real job.  I
guess our consession to comfort is trading in one roadster for the
possibility of remaining more or less in the black.  Actually, by doing
this, we should be able to take the other one to Rockford in July so
it's not all bad.  See you there!

Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu
'70 Spitfire - mothballed for the winter
'75 Spitfire - mothballed for the duration