Overdrive transmission needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Overdrive transmission needed
From: Dan Ness <MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 1995 15:10:03 -0500 (EST)
A couple of months ago, I had posted to the list looking for an 3-synchro OD
tranny for my '65 MGB.  As I am sure you can imagine I have not had much luck
finding one.  ;-)

I am now considering using a later 4-synchro OD unit, and not worrying so much
about originality.  I live in the Boston area and I am willing to travel
anywhere in New England.

What I would like to do is offer my '65 MGB overdrive tranny and some type
of money equivalent to even out the deal.  Is there anyone that is interested
in doing this?  BTW, from what I have been told, the gears that are in trouble
on my tranny are 1st, Reverse and the OD unit.

Thanks for any help,

Dan Ness
1965 RHD MGB