Jaguar Sovereign

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaguar Sovereign
From: "Steve S. Heracleous" <madman@austin.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 1995 12:49:13 -0600
Hello,

I am new to this list.....( be kind :-) )

I just acquired a 1984 Jaguar 4.2 Sovereign 4D Sedan (the European counterpart
to a XJ6). I need information on how to get a shop manual, an owner's manual
in English (I have one in French and one in German...trades?), need 800 numbers
part suppliers, info on mailing lists, specialty magazines etc.... The car
is overall solid (only 41K miles on it) but it needs exchaust work, some
break work and replacement of the valve guide tapers. My main concern is
getting the right parts at good quality and at a reasonable price.

Can anyone help?

Thanx!
Steve Heracleous (madman@austin.ibm.com)