Re: Gentlemen don't discuss money, but...

To: fisher@avistar.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, fisher@avistar.com
Subject: Re: Gentlemen don't discuss money, but...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 09:13:33 -0800
Califronia Autobody in down town Felton.
6085  Highway 9
335-0864

They do good work and take on lots of restoration projects.  Its where I should
have gone in the first place for the TR's body work, and where my TR3 will be
painted and where my BGT will be painted.  They did an MGB tourer and bugeye
Sprite that I know of, including taking it appart & reassembling it.  They work
for less than anyone I know of.  They are usually open Sat mornings.

Santa Cruz CO, is not subject to the same local EPA regs as Santa Clara county
so they have a wider choice of paints thay can use.

All the body work I have seen there is very good.  They are not superfast, but
that may work to your advantage if you want a first rate job done and need time
to collect additional $$$.

They normally want 1/3rd of the estimate down if its not an insurance job and if
its extensive, and takes time may ask for some pay as they work payments to they
do not find themselves owning your car when they are finished.

So put a new retainer on the valve & tour over the hill so they can look at it &
get an estimate.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards