Takes a licking

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Takes a licking
From: FKPA-CR@emh7.korea.army.mil
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 0:14:15 KST (0014Z)
OK, William Woodruff can roll on by Indianplace any time for a tire licking.
I just hope they are warm.  Brake hard a few times first.  When I was in
El Lay we would handcuff ourselves to the wire wheels.  This was outside the
store "Whips R Us."  That's why the only bumper sticker I have -- on
my TR-7 Spider -- says, "Sticks and stones will break my bones but whips
and chains excite me."  (Really hard on my father when he drives the car.)

For Chris Oliver and Andy Mace:  what happened to the cheap $200 Spitfire?
This spit sure sounds like one of those you drive for six months to a year
and then think about restoring it.

steve oertwig