lbcreference

To: watson@wmich.edu
Subject: lbcreference
From: Lewis Dunbar Dove <mfldd@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 19:33:39 -0600 (CST)
Margaret,
        You asked about reference books on british cars. Every time I
hear about some unfamiliar make on the net I rush to a book I picked
up at a book sale years ago. It doesn't have color photos but it
lists and has a limited amount of information on every british car
made in any significant production numbers up to 1974. It has black
and white photos of many of them, and has some information about most
of them. Their choices of what information to include are a bit odd,
in my opinion, but it is a fine book to own:
        The Complete Catalogue of British Cars
        David Culshaw and Peter Horrobin
        William Morrow & Co. Inc.
        New York 1974