Larry's trip

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Larry's trip
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 12 Dec 1994 17:51:20 -0600
Suggestions for Larry's (LESNYD) trip--with the caveat of having a
patient and understanding family.  Do not miss the motor museum that
was set up by Lord Montague.  It is located at the Beaulieu ("Bewley")
estate.  I disremember exactly how to get there, but it wasn't far
(nowhere in the British Isles is far....)  I am sure that proper
instructions to find it will erupt sooner or later.

One might also check Motorsport magazine to see if there are any
activities scheduled at Silverstone while you are there.  I was
fortunate enough to witness a big-time vintage Bentley race there one
year.  Still can't decide which impressed me most, the blower 4 1/4 or
the woman with long red hair driving it....

Have a great trip.  I'm jealous!                A. B. Bonds