Rende-Vous

To: "Scions of Lucas" <British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rende-Vous
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 9 Dec 1994 14:40:01 U
   Rende-Vous

> That clown would be Claude Lelouch, the director/producer
> /driver. The car is his very own 275GTB. And that would
> make it a V-12, not V-8.

Yep, Claude Lelouch is the director who made the film "A Man
and A Women" in the early 60's.  That's the same time frame
that Rende-Vous was made, also.  It's a Ferrari 275 and well
worth watching, although I agree that even though the sound
indicates the car is winding up in top gear, it just doesn't
seem to be going all that fast (not that it's poking along).

At a minimum, it's required viewing at the annual Healey club
Christmas party here is S. TX every year!