*Project* Bugeye for sale in Watsonville, Ca.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: *Project* Bugeye for sale in Watsonville, Ca.
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 09:17:02 PST
Text item: Text_1

Hello all,
        A friend of mine called last night to tell me about a Bugeye
he's selling, so I'm posting it here. I have not seen the car, but it
sounds like a good total resto starting point. If you're interested in
this one, please call him directly. Without further adieu;

For Sale:

Bugeye, year unknown. Early in it's life someone fitted a Fiat 1500
pushrod motor & trans, but never finished the job. Is missing original
motor & trans, has no gauges or seats either. Does have spare bonnet,
(bonnet on car has "mailbox" hood scoop), but no papers. $500. Contact
Jody Fonseca @ 408.761.8470, and tell him Daren sent 'ya.

    cheers-
            daren