Re: Name this movie... please

To: LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA
Subject: Re: Name this movie... please
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 17:54:58 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 8 Dec 1994 LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA wrote:

> W. Ray Gibbons wrote
>
> >Every now and again, I faintly recall a movie in which a man's car is
> >stolen.  He cannot get the police to give this the attention he feel it
> >deserves, so he sets out to recover the car on his own.  As I remember,
> >the car was an Anglia or something similar.
>

> More clues required Ray.  American? British? French?  year or era?  was the
> Anglia (or whatever) current or "vintage" in the film?  Comedy or drama?
> (please don't take that the wrong way, any Anglia owners out there :-)  )
>
> Cheers,
> Bomber

It's been a long time, so I am not absolutely sure.  But I think it was a
british film, the car was a current model, and it was drama.  As a former
Anglia owner, I will try not to take offense at the idea that it might be
comedy.  I remember thinking it was a pretty good movie, but that may just
have been because it was car oriented.

Ray