LBC MOVIE

To: "internet:british-cars@au" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC MOVIE
From: "MICHAEL H. WARNER" <74737.2761@compuserve.com>
Date: 07 Dec 94 22:13:12 EST
Greetings.

Here in Southern Ontario, we had a snow fall today.  A small snow fall, but
enough snow to prevent any work on an LBC except in a heated garage.  Since I
don't have one (I have an LBC, but not a heated garage), I watched a movie that
I recorded recently.  The movie was The Italian Job.  Never seen it before, but
it has great driving scenes and has a high LBC content.  I would recommend to
anybody.

Thought for the day: "If the lord had intended Lucas electrics to be reliable,
(S)He wouldn't have invented Lucas "bullet" connectors...."

Regards,  Mike '73 TR6