References for Nisongers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: References for Nisongers
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 1994 12:40:08 -0500
        I would like to have the gauges for an XK120
rebuilt by Nisongers.  Has anybody had any work done by them?
Apparently they are the the place to go for work on Smiths
gauges.
        I got an estimate from a local place (Bob's speedometer)
here in Detroit.  Bob's work looked nice.  He quoted me a price
of 1400.  Nisongers will do the job for about 600.  I'm concerened
about the disparity between the two estimates (perhaps Nisonger
will up their rate when they see the gauges?!)

William Woodruff                        Ann Arbor, MI
woodruff@engin.umich.edu