ColourTune

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: ColourTune
From: Kendall Robinson <kendallr@smtplink1.chey.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 94 10:16:33 EST
Text item: Text_1

          I was attempting to use my new ColourTune (sp?) yesterday but the
          instructions that came with it leave a little bit to be desired.

          For example, maybe I over looked it, but the instructions never
          told me exactly where to view the "flame".  I did figure it out.
          Anyway, I'd appreciate it greatly if someone would be willing to
          share their experiences using this tool to help set up a pair of
          SUs.

          Thanks

          Kendall
          kendallr@chey.com