Climate Control/AC 1974 XJ6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Climate Control/AC 1974 XJ6
From: Timothy Scott <tscott@metz.une.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 19:17:24 +1100 (EST)
Hi

I am the proud owner of a "baby poo" yellow/gree/mustardy
colour XJ6 1974 model. My Climate control has just eaten
itself (not completely yet). I have one of the control relays
going hell for leather as the correct temp is reached and the
cooling gradually goes bananas after traveling for about an
hour.

I plan to take it apart over the Christmas break and was wondering
if there is a resident expert in the group.

Regards

Tim Scott, Director of Music, The Armidale School, Australia
Voice: 018 658 677 Fax: 067 738230