Re: Picking nits about Land Rover useability

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, vernk@carver.DataFlux.BC.CA,
Subject: Re: Picking nits about Land Rover useability
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 94 14:48:14 -0700
In message <Pine.3.05.9410261408.A14665-b100000@northpole.med.uvm.edu> "W. Ray
Gibbons" writes:

> My daughter and I took it for a test ride.  I have been in noisy, harsh
> riding vehicles before, but this was a new high.

I take it you don't drive a TR3, esp one with bad seat springs & a worn out
glasspack muffler.

> I still think the Rover is nifty, and I'd like to have one, but older ones
> sure aren't suited for long drives on the interstate.

Having done it many times I still differ with you.  If you don't concede, I'll
forward your posting the the Land Rover mail  group & you can deal with hundreds
of Land Rover types  =:^O

>   The mind boggles.

Some minds boggle easier than others

>    Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
>                 Univ. of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
>                 gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561