Wanted SU HS4's and manifold

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted SU HS4's and manifold
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 09:38:52 -0500 (CDT)
I'm looking for a pair of decent HS4's and a manifold to fit an MGB,
preferably late 60's vintage.  The weber is a great carb, but I get sick
changing jets during this time of the year.  If you don't like the weather
in Arkansas, wait a few minutes.  We've gone from 80 one day to 55 the next.
anyway, I'd like to try some out to compare them to the carb I'm running,
and I've alo g

 oops, also got another '75 equiped with a CD175 that will
some day need better lungs.

Keith