Any Met owners out there?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Any Met owners out there?
From: harrold@INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU (Dick Harrold)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 09:06:38 -0500
Date: 19 Oct 94 14:37:32
From: DOTVOS@madge.com (Don Otvos NamS-SJ)

I was wondering how many, if any, Nash Metropolitan owners are "out
there".  The Nash Metropolitan, as you may or may not know, was produced

===== some text deleted ===== start here =====

Don  -  I once owned a '58 open model back when and now find myself in
possession of a coupe with 52,000 on the clock.  Actually, it runs quite
well in spite of the Lucas influence but...  about the binders.  Whoever
came up with the braking arrangement on these things obviously was round
the bend or suffering the effects of a long weekend under the influence.

Has anyone come across a brake modification, conversion etc. that can be
performed on this animal for less than the price of a Ghost?  I can put up
with the thrashing under the bonnet if I have something under the wings
that will bring me to a stop before Friday.  Any ideas?

I too have found this list to be most helpful as well as just down right fun.

Dick

Dick Harrold
HARROLD@INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU
Integrated Technologies
Indiana University at Indianapolis (IUPUI)