Swedish car/Volvo/Saab lists

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Swedish car/Volvo/Saab lists
From: Brian Willoughby <BAWILL01@UKCC.UKY.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 20:11:14 EDT
Fellow SOLer's:  I've noticed that a lot of us own Volvos in addition
to our British vehicles.  And why not?  Volvo used S.U.'s for induction
and Girling for stopping.  Anyhow, does anyone out there know of a list
dedicated to Swedish cars or specifically, Volvos?  If so, I would be
much obliged if you would share any subscription information with me.
To ensure that no one has to receive any unwanted postings concerning
Volvos, please send any information directly to me.  Thanks in advance,

Brian Willoughby         '60 Land-Rover 88" Four-Wheel-Drive Station Wagon
bawill01@ukcc.uky.edu    '63 Volvo PV544 Sport