Poor snake needs loving home

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Poor snake needs loving home
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 13:59:22 -0700
In message <9410191956.AA26003@csx2282.cdc.hp.com> Roland Dudley writes:

> BTW, the snake's cracked windshield is still in place.  New ones ain't
> cheap.
>
> Roland

Lets seeeee

cracked windscreen, needs paint, had engine transplant, traditionally leaks
petrol,  Been bodged a lot in earlier days... Hmm

So if I offered you $200 cash for your snake and a loving home where it would
get a complete restoration would you take it??? ;*)

may I also assume that instead of Castrol you use snake oil in your car?

Sorry, I off the deep end today

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561