RE- Ordering Parts

To: "Scions of Lucas" <British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE- Ordering Parts
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 17 Oct 1994 17:44:00 U
                      RE:  Ordering Parts

>> us. When you call Moss (800-235-6954) punch in RB's extention
>> (x3185) and tell him Angel sent you. He gets tons of calls per day
>> from ignorant mechanics who want to pump him for info on this
>> MG that just came in and that they don't know anything about.
>> He _hates_ those guys! So he would
>
>But isn't that part of Mr Hart's job?  Sorry, but I feel very little
>sympathy for him.

Well, there are parts of my job that I enjoy immensly, but there are
also some that I don't enjoy as much.  Of course, I don't figure anyone
feels too sorry for me either.  But the real issue here is that some
people are quite happy with Moss's service.  Me, I give it mixed
reviews, but good enough so that I do continue to do business with
them.  I have had some good experiences with their phone folks, as
well as some that were less than wonderful -- But they will at
least try to provide some form of technical support usually.  That's
not the story for all suppliers, particularly those whose first sentence
after "hello" includes the phrase "are you calling to place an order?"

Dave L.