Re: Spitfire hardtop - how much

To: Michael Sharp <msharp@Synopsys.COM>
Subject: Re: Spitfire hardtop - how much
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 15:14:07 -31702 (PDT)
On Thu, 13 Oct 1994, Michael Sharp wrote:
> If you where to find a factory hardtop for a '75 spitfire in near
> factory condition how much would you expect to pay?
>       --Mike (who may be replacing his fiberglass top soon...)

        Mike, a Facory hardtop in Factory condition?  Does that mean it
has no paint or headliner?
        All kidding aside, fair market value is between $200 and $500 depending
on who you talk to, and how desperate the seller is.  There is no difference
that I'm aware of in the hardtops from '71 to '80.

        Greg Meboe