Part needed; TR6 for sale

To: b-c
Subject: Part needed; TR6 for sale
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 12:21:11 -0500
I need the high/low beam switch that goes on the steering column of
a GT6. TRF wants $80 for new one! VB has what looks like the right
part (not listed as such) for $50. I think it's the same one that's
used on Spits, too.

A guy called me today to put an ad in our Triumph club newsletter about
a TR6 he wanted to sell. This happens every so often, but this one stands
out. The guy selling it is the original owner. He bought it new in 1977,
it's a 1976 model. The car has never been wet, has never set out in the
sun, and looks showroom new. And it has only 17,000 miles on it! The
seller would like to know what it's worth, and would like some help
selling it.

His name is Lonnie Bathurst. His numbers are (217) 324-3203 (work) and
(217) 324-2044 (home).

So what is this car worth?

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com