valuables (was: gremlins)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: valuables (was: gremlins)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 07:29:38 EDT
Andrew Dooley writes:

>It also has this habit of eating tools--
>it's swallowed three wrenches.  One wrench fell into the hole between the
>fender and wheel well, the other two have simply vanished without a trace.  I
>don't mind the loss of money and time, but missing tools are another story
>altogether.

That's what I like, an individual who has values!

Will "your life or your tools" Zehring

P.S. You could use it as a sort of Faulknerian ploy to prospective buyers,
claiming that in anticipation of advancing Yankee troops, a previous owner
has stashed two box wrenches somewhere in the car but you have never been
able to find them.