Re: HP the MG RV8

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HP the MG RV8
From: tim.lamb@ml.csiro.au (Tim Lamb)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 13:40:46 +1100

>> In fact, there's a Rolls engine of some sort on display in the lobby
>> of one of the buildings here.  One of these days I'll take some
>> pictures, scan them in, and put them on the FTP site.
>
>T.J.
>
>Why not just take the engine.  Pep up that old Alpine of yours.
>
>Roland

No you need the RR jet engine in the foyer of the physics building at the
University of Tasmania, then you could really wipe out Cobras etc at the
traffic light drags, 'course you'd need to be in a truck, its a bit big for
an Alpine. Tho' you'd probably fit it into the back of Teriann's Landrover.

Tim