Re: HELP ME!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP ME!
From: Peter Kootsookos <Peter.Kootsookos@faceng.anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 9:10:39 EST
=> (Could some one just walk out to their TR-6 and give
=> me the measurements as to where to drill the antenna hole on the rear
=> panel)

Hmmm.  I was wondering about that.  My '72 TR6 had a plug in the rear position
and a non-servicable (read: clapped out) antenna in the front position... and
I couldn't figure out which was correct, because a friend's '70 TR6 had only
the rear antenna.

My preference is for the rear one, because otherwise I tend to get jabbed in
sensitive places (stomach/groin/chest) leaning into the engine bay.

Ciao,

Peter K.

| Peter Kootsookos,                         | E-mail: pjk@faceng.anu.edu.au |