Re: stereo-types, TR3, MGBGT, LR news

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: stereo-types, TR3, MGBGT, LR news
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 94 14:13 MST
   Meanwhile the Land Rover transmission is still appart from breaking a
layshaft
   on the way back from the Portland All British car meet last month.  Gears
are
   good & a new layshaft is all thats needed.  The transmission is now being
   reassembled.  Since the transmission is out, its time to deal with some
   vandalism done to the Land Rover.  It looks like someone (I'm 99% sure who &
   when) poured dirt down the crank case of my newly rebuilt engine.

   Will it ever end?

   TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
   twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
   LINK: TWAKEMAN
   408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                          MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561

Ow!  That's is awful!  Who would do such a thing!  Unfortunately, it
is not the first time I have heard of something like this.  A friend's
ex-boyfriend put sand in her carburettor - destroyed on of the intake
valves.

People like this should be condemned to totally rebuild a lot of
enignes.  Then they will think twice before pulling something like
that.

My condolences...

James