Re: SCA?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCA?
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 94 09:41:17 EDT

One of the easiest ways to remove adhesive is to spray on that one item
that most of us have around the garage or house -- WD-40. It works as an
excellent softener of adhesive. Spray it on, and using a paper towel,
wipe it off. Works on paint as well as chrome. I've even used it to
remove the adhesive from some drinking glasses that my wife bought. (run
them through the dishwasher before using them).

Doug Mitchell - WD-40 in hand, looking for a sticker to remove.