Size of a "B"

To: MGB <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Size of a "B"
From: "Wood, Douglas" <DOUG@mdb.nhlbi.nih.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 14:50:00 edt
I am in the process of buying a 1980 MG B from a friend of mine who is a
poster to this list as well. This is my "fun" car to putter with restore and
generally have a good time with. I'm aware of all the foibles of LBCs and
have warned my SO of down time. It's OK because she likes the car too! I
have to store it for outside as I have no garage and I want to buy a cover
for it. Does anyone know the dimensions for the 1980 so I can get the proper
temporary cover? I'm going to order a custom cover before winter, but for
now I want to get a tarp to cover it to keep a nosy neighbor from
complaining that it doesn't have a tag until I can get one. Once it's got a
tag she cannot complain any longer. Thanks folks.

Doug Wood                Doug@mdb.nhlbi.nih.gov
Molecular Disease Branch           Ph: (301) 496-6488
National Institutes of Health