TRIUMPH 63 TR4 and 59 TR-3A FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRIUMPH 63 TR4 and 59 TR-3A FOR SALE
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 10:59:36 -0400
Two relatively inexpensive cars for sale, I have no knowledge as to
their condition, etc. beyond what appears below which is the original
posts from rec.autos.antique.  Please do NOT email or try contacting
me for any additional information...contact "Leon" per his phone
number or e,ail address below.

>From  article <337r1n$joa@search01.news.aol.com>:
Solid car ,running  non OD solid wheels good tires needs a home .Located
in Roanoke VA  $1900 OBO ..Call 703 773 9383   6-9 pm

Also:
From: stleon@aol.com (STLEON)
[1] '59TRIUMPH TR3 project for sale
Date: Sun Aug 21 11:08:04 EDT 1994

 I have a '59 TR3a  .It has some rust in rockers ,floors ,not running,
the car is complete except front bumper &grill . Itis located in Salem
VA..I'm asking $1400 OBO .Call 6-9 pm M-F  703 774 9383
      Leon