Re: Chevron Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, dmy@mailgate.nyserda.org
Subject: Re: Chevron Cars
From: Mike Causer <mike@setanta.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 13:59:58 BST
Chevron Cars have a quarter-page advert in Autosport this week in
which they say

   "Chevron B71-94 -- New for '94 is the Chevron B71-94, designed to
   the WSC rules of IMSA and also eligible for Le Mans.  Call for our
   information pack.

   Chevron B8 road car -- Drive a racing car on the road -- our B8
   Coupe is available fully built or as a kit, production savings mean
   that the kit now starts at GBP9000 + tax.  The B16 Coupe is
   available to special order.

   New to motorsport?  Need help or advice? More information?
   Call Roger Andreason:  +44 300 348499 day, +44 929 439114 eve."

So Dave, sell the Europa & get a B8? Of course getting a it past the EPA
might be tricky :-(  Maybe you'd have to move to England first.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Causer           Setanta Technology        mike@setanta.demon.co.uk
                         Cambridge UK