More like a Triumph Herald engine with LCD

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: More like a Triumph Herald engine with LCD
From: <amace%sedofis@VM1.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 10:34:59 EST
 I'm on vacation this week, but dedicated fool that I am, I've been
 checking e-mail randomly at home, courtesy of a Zenith 286 laptop,
 probably the Triumph Herald of computers -- reliable, but quite slow.
 Figures, though, with that limitation and not wanting to tie up
 my home phone line too much, this is the week all the Triumph
 Herald/Vitesse questions would come to the list! I'll try to get
 back to some/all of those next week when I'm back to a computer
 and e-mail with somewhat more capability and speed.

 Meanwhile, on Marcus's 17 amp fuses, aren't they really (if
 original LUCAS) 17 amp continuous, 35 amp fuses? Perhaps some
 electrical engineer can explain what THAT means, but I've always
 taken it to mean you wouldn't use a regular 15 amp fuse as much more
 than a really temporary replacement, like to get off the old
 Tacoma Narrows Bridge before the wind got too bad, etc. :-)

 Andy Mace
 VTR's Herald/Vitesse Consultant, mega-multiple LBC owner,
 and housepainter (this week only!)