mail failed, returning to sender (fwd)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: mail failed, returning to sender (fwd)
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 11:23:50 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 09:47 WET DST
From:MAILER-DAEMON@io.org
To: triumph@io.org
Subject: mail failed, returning to sender

|------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
 <britsh-cars@autox.team.net> ... transport smtp: 550
<britsh-cars@autox.team.net>... User unknown
|------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 09:46:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Subject: Minilites and Mags in General
To: britsh-cars@autox.team.net

Just a reminder that, as with so many things, you will get what you pay
for with copies of minilites or any other mag wheels. A casting is not a
casting is not a casting. Some are checked carefully, some are not.
Some alloys are better than others, cleaner and more even in thickness

Your treasures and yourself are riding on these four points and if the
rest of the wheel seperates from the centre piece you may do real damage.
At that point the money you saved by buying  SUPER LASERLITES for $99.99
each will seem small.

I have seem some real nightmares during my foundry years and there have
been some truly negligent products coming in from Korean and Mexican
factories in the last few years.

Stick with the big names on these items.