Broken Hearts and Heat

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Broken Hearts and Heat
From: FKPA-CR@emh7.korea.army.mil
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 22:12:40 KST (2212Z)
The broken heart symbol on glass also indicated more than its worthiness:  you
could tell the year it was made.  A period under a letter in the word
"tempered" indicated the year.  All of my records giving the year code are in
storage, but maybe someone else can help.

A hot British car?  Try the Triumph 2000.  My Mk II even has rear seat floor
vents so the back seaters could have toasty toes.  My 2000 kept me warm even in
New England.
                                          Steve Oertwig