Tiger info needed nowcat tiger!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger info needed nowcat tiger!
From: southern@ra.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 94 12:52:25 MDT
Our esteemed combustions expert, Jean Hertzberg, just called me from San Diago
asking me to post a reqest to the net for any info or gotcha's associated
with Sunbeam Tigers.  She has found an early MkI Tiger with a 289 Cobra.
She's going to check it out tomorrow, so if anyone knows of anything that
she should beware of with this car, please send me some e-mail about it ASAP.
I'm on the digest, so I won't see it there until too late.

Thanks

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________