Japuar XJ6

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Japuar XJ6
From: David_Bokaie@NeTpower.com (David Bokaie)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 14:57:24 PDT
My mother has developed a strong interest in purchasing
a low-mid 80s XJ6.

I wanted to see if I could tap into the net wisdom to
learn about these cars.  I think that this vintage of
XJ6 (before the redesign in late 80s) is one of the best looking
sedans anywhere.  On the other hand most people have
low opinion on reliability of British cars and Jaguar in particular.
I do own an older Alfa and know contrary to what people think, most
Alfa are well engineered cars and given proper maintenance can
out last most cars.  I hope same is true with a XJ6.

I was wondering if there is FAQ stashed away somewhere or
if there is a specific Jaguar mailing that I can post my
question to.  If this happens to be the right alias
and some one is interested in commenting, please send your response
directly to me at I am not part of this
mailing list (yet!).  My email is david_bokaie@netpower.com

Thanks a lot,

David

Also if some one has one available for sale in Bay Area (SF/CA)
please send me a note...