Triumphs for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs for sale
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 09:36:07 -0700
I stubled across these cars for sale & thought I would pass the info on.

Seller

Dan Grinnell @ The Cogwheel shop (British car repair shop), Santa Rosa CA
707-546-2133

Triumph 2000 sedan, running, as is, body ok, interior needs work but seems
complete except for carpets - $500

Triumph Spitfire, early type, white, body looked good, zero mile rebuilt engine
outside the car. A customer brought it in for a rebuild & only paid part of the
cost.  $500/ you istall engine

He also mentioned that he had a friend selling a '64 MGB in very good to
excellent condition, low miles on a restoration for around $4000

Also, while driving through Eurika CA, i noticed some cars alongside a business.
The Company was Turner Brake Shop. It looked like he was parting out 4 TR6 plus
had a frame from a fifth.  The interior was gutted in all of them, but they may
have interior parts inside the buildings.  There was rust on most but it looked
like there were some usable panels.  Two of the cars had engines, and it looked
like three of them had transmissions.  They all had front & rear suspensions.

If you are after TR6 parts, you might want to get their phone number & see if
they are for sale.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561