New Subscriber Tells All

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New Subscriber Tells All
From: vernk@carver.DataFlux.BC.CA (Vern Klukas)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 18:51:53 PDT
Hi! I'm a new subscriber to this list and here's a bit about me... I am a
die-hard Rover P6 (2000) fan - I'm currently driving my 15th or 16th (I
forget) have about two complete cars in parts and a couple more stashed in
the bush. You get the idea.
I'm pretty fond of Mini's, but prefer the Austin 1800/Maxi incarnation of
the concept.
I live in Victoria, BC, Canada (a real British backwater - I'll bet I've
seen and worked on more types of Brit motorcars than most North Americans)
but am moving (this weekend!!) to the BC interior (a paradise called
Kelowna). I can contribute extensive knowledge of P6 mechanicals and
restoration detailing, and a general knowledge of most other British makes,
so ask away.

See Ya.
Vern

Vern Klukas                                       I'm a little teapot
vernk@carver.dataflux.bc.ca or                    Short and...
ug141@freenet.victoria.bc.ca or
inkspot@carver.dataflux.bc.ca