Re: Zen and the AMM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumph@io.org
Subject: Re: Zen and the AMM
From: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 14:41:37 +0800
~ Car content? Well, I think that if I think of why car project as a
~ journey and a process (and forget about the distination a little)
~ that it will carry me along and result in a much better end product, as
~ well as a much better time, in the interim.

Also, specifically LBConvertible content:

Pirsig speaks, if somewhat condescendingly, about touring in cars,
about the feeling of being boxed up and watching the world go by
through the windscreen as if watching it on television.

I put the book down and went for a ride in my Midget.  That was
much more interesting than reading about some dumb motorcycle,
anyway... :-)