RE: Brake pedal switch

To: fordnatics@freud.arc.nasa.gov
Subject: RE: Brake pedal switch
From: mquinn@ingres.com (Michael Quinn)
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 13:14:20 PDT

It's sounds simular to a VW Bug pedal setup. Back in the 80's when
Bugs were at there peak you could get just about anything. At the time,
many of my friends switched the VW pedals to the all hydrualic type.
If I can remember correctly the pedals had a simular setup. There are quite
a few brands to choose from. The one that comes to mind is NEAL Pedals.
I think the setup might be the same or close to anyway.

Where to find this, maybe, HOTVW mag or VW/PORSCHE mag. The only store to
carry this that I can think of is Johnny's Speed and Chrome. Located in
Buena Park, Ca. Sorry no #

That's all..

See ya MPQ