'66 spit for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '66 spit for sale
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 1994 21:54:14 PST
This is secondhand, passed on from a friend who bought something else from the
guy:

The reason I mention it is that the same guy wants another $800 for his
1966 Spitfire.  It has Al slotted wheels and looks clean (recent paint).
Price includes lots of spares: I recall windshield, differential and
one or two other major chunks.

Guy's name is Keith.  Phone (408) 238-7225.  He's moving to Colorado
this summer and starting to unload stuff.  He hasn't advertised yet.