GT6 exhaust, mags

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 exhaust, mags
From: Michel Pelletier <emp0375@umoncton.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 14:09:04 -0300 (ADT)
Greetings!

Has anyone tried the MONZA exhaust system for a GT6.  They look really
good but I was wondering about any particular difficulties with
installation.  And also, how does it sound?  The one I was looking at is
in the VB catalog.  My 1970 GT6+ is equipped with the same mags as
the car on the back cover on the VB catalog.  What are they?  The paint
is chipping off the center of them, I would like to get them repainted
and cleaned up, any ideas?

Thanks,
Michel

--Duct tape is like the force, it has a good side and a dark side yet
  still holds the universe together.