Snowbound

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Snowbound
From: DNESS@delphi.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 14:37:51 -0500 (EST)
As I am sure most of you are aware we have experienced a huge snowstorm
in the last couple of days here in Boston.  On my way home from work last
night I was astounded to see a late model MGB making its way down mass ave
in Cambridge!  It had been snowing for 24 hours straight and the B was
covered in snow and ice.  My B has a hard time starting in September and then
runs really cold.  It is good to see such enthusiasm, however I was a little
heartbroken after thinking about all of the salt that will eventually eat away
at the roadster.

I have a question for all of you, there is a constant discussion at work about
british words and phrases, I need to find out what the word "brick" means in
Brit terms.  It seems that someone that a colleague has been working with has
called him this and its killing him, he doesnt know whether its good or bad.

anybody have any ideas,

Cheers!