Daughters & MGTFs

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Daughters & MGTFs
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 31 Jan 1994 13:06:47 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:12:13 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Daughters & MGTFs                      Date:1/31/94
How 'bout "Daughters of Albion" or "Daughters of Anglophilia"?
Whenever my car is DOA, I'm usually SOL.      ;-)

MGTF fans should see the book "Antique Car Wrecks", a collection of accident
photos from Old Cars Weekly. I thumbed through it at the local bookshop. There
is a shot of a TF on its side, with a '50 Chevy trying to climb over it.

January Road & Track has a shot of the XJ13 crashed in the muddy infield of the
MIRA test track.