Forwarded: 1968 TR250 For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: 1968 TR250 For Sale
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 12:52:50 -0600 (CST)
Forwarded from Usenet F.Y.I. ---

From: jneel@flute.aix.calpoly.edu (Jerry Anthony Neel)
Subject: 1968 Triumph TR250 -- For Sale
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 1994 22:32:39 GMT

This is a beautiful car.  It has a classic, timeless style and design. It
is a blast to drive and a great project car for those weekend mechanics who
love to tinker and play.  It is in excellent mechanical condition and very
good overall condition.  I have all maintenance records passed on to me
including my additions.

It has a fresh paint job of only 1.5 years; a maroon red.  The original
color was yellow.  There are no racing stripes as on the original either.
The wheels are non-stock wide aluminum mags with good tires.  As it stands,
it is very beautiful and a joy to drive and if you are a buff for
originality, you can proudly drive it now while you restore it piecemeal,
or just wait to do it later.

I must sadly sell it to finance my business venture.  I hesitate to do
this, however, and if business rebounds soon I will take it off the market.
I firmly believe this is a classic car to be of considerable value and a
great investment.

My asking price is $7500.

[... excerpt from "Illustrated Triumph Buyer's Guide" ... [deleted-LMD]]